Greasy Fork is available in English.

Venge.io HACKS INF AMMO AIMBOT NOCLIP INVISIBILITY FLY INFJUMP {Venge Hacked Client}

The best hacks for VENGE IO (z to open modmenu)

< Rückmeldungen aufVenge.io HACKS INF AMMO AIMBOT NOCLIP INVISIBILITY FLY INFJUMP {Venge Hacked Client}

Rezension: Fehler - Skript funktioniert nicht

§
Veröffentlicht: 22.04.2023

make the code obfuscated on github at this point, they keep finding ways to patch this
they shadow banned me, meaning i can still play the game but only with people that got shadow banned too
i believe they trigger the shadow ban by detecting if the client was modified

ExplodIng_AndreyVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 23.04.2023

ok but can you not leave a shitty review, this hurts my script a lot. I am working to unpatch the script rn I am aware of the situation. Please avoid leaving bad reviews unless it's legit a problem (like nothing works for example)

§
Veröffentlicht: 19.07.2023

I have the exact same problem, they shadowbanned me too. They can detect the injection and plant me with other hackers only.

§
Veröffentlicht: 24.08.2023

ok but can you not leave a shitty review, this hurts my script a lot. I am working to unpatch the script rn I am aware of the situation. Please avoid leaving bad reviews unless it's legit a problem (like nothing works for example)

Your shitty script made my account shadow banned. So this means it doesn't work properly. You cannot "unpach" the "script", Andrey.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.