Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bypass FileCrypt

Bypass FileCrypt and get the original link! Try this version first. If Bypass FileCrypt shows a "2" in the page and doesn't redirect to the final page, then remove this script and try Bypass FileCrypt (XHR) instead.

< Rückmeldungen aufBypass FileCrypt

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 01.06.2023

Hi :-). I just tried bypass filecrypt, but the script does not work for me. I tried it with Firefox on a windows PC. Is it still working? Could it be a problem, that I have to enter a password, before I see the captcha?

StephenPVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 04.06.2023

Hi, can you please post a screenshot or the link you're trying to access, so I can check the reason why it's not working? I don't use filecrypt regularly, and the few links I have in the browser history are working.

§
Veröffentlicht: 04.06.2023

For example this link:
https://filecrypt.cc/Container/A2F2ED3E4B.html?mirror=1
The pw is:
serienfans.org
When I open one of those links, it's as if there is no script installed. The puzzle is visible, but nothing else happens. Is there maybe anything, I have to do, when I am on the website?

StephenPVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 08.06.2023
Bearbeitet: 08.06.2023

My script can retireve the full list of links when a DLC button is available on the page, like this one on the right:

if the DLC button is not available, but a C'N'L button is available, you can use the CNL Decryptor extension to get the complete list of links:
for Chromium-based browsers: CNL Decryptor
for Firefox-based browsers: CNL Decryptor

For the page you said, the script can't get the list of the links, but if you click each download button, you should be asked a captcha and then get redirected to rapidgator once you complete it (in my case, it shows a bunch of circles and I have to click on the only incomplete circle).

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.