Adds a button to the Google Data Studio interface, in the main panel, to automatically update the report.
About Google Data Studio
Data Studio – turns your data into informative, readable, easily distributed and fully customizable dashboards and reports.
With Data Studio, you can easily create reports from a variety of sources without programming.
- Automatically update the report after the specified time.
How to install?
- Install the Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey extension for your browser (more details).
- On this page, click on the Install script button.
- Go to the site affected by the script(Google Data Studio).
- For the application to work correctly, I advise you to disable script blockers (or add to exceptions) for datastudio.google.com.
- In Report Editing mode, auto-update is disabled. In this case, the auto-update status indicator does not change.
- The script cannot guarantee the update of the report exactly after the specified time, this is the time of the least delay before updating.
About the author
Maxim StoyanovGoogle Apps Script Developer.
«The architect of the digital world.»