Greasy Fork is available in English.

HTML5 Video Player erweitertes Skript

Videoverbesserungsskript, unterstützt alle H5-Videowebsites, wie z. ted, instagram, twitter usw. Vollständige Tastenkombinationssteuerung, Unterstützung: Wiedergabe mit doppelter Geschwindigkeit/beschleunigte Wiedergabe, Video-Screenshots, Bild-in-Bild, Vollbild-Webseiten, Anpassung von Helligkeit, Sättigung, Kontrast, benutzerdefinierte Konfigurationsverbesserungen und andere Funktionen

< Rückmeldungen aufHTML5 Video Player erweitertes Skript

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 22.04.2020

can you change language?

this script works very good. but i wonder if you can provide some option to add english language or disable it? like the 5sec/volume percent. thank you.

ankvpsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 23.04.2020

@evilray 说道: this script works very good. but i wonder if you can provide some option to add english language or disable it? like the 5sec/volume percent. thank you.

The next version will support multiple languages

Deleted user 173690
§
Veröffentlicht: 25.04.2020
Bearbeitet: 25.04.2020

i have translated from chinese to english exactly this script. So you can install same script but with english language :)

@evilray : this script works very good. but i wonder if you can provide some option to add english language or disable it?

ankvpsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 26.04.2020

@SighT 说道: i have translated from chinese to english exactly this script. So you can install same script but with english language :)

@evilray : this script works very good. but i wonder if you can provide some option to add english language or disable it?

Thanks for your translation, it saved me a lot of development time. The latest version already supports multiple languages, and my language skills are relatively weak. If there are errors, please correct me.

Deleted user 173690
§
Veröffentlicht: 26.04.2020

@ankvps said: Thanks for your translation, it saved me a lot of development time. The latest version already supports multiple languages, and my language skills are relatively weak. If there are errors, please correct me.

Could you change the language setting and move it to the start lines, since it is very difficult for an ordinary person to find the language setting in the middle of script.

Look how I made the script (created "variable" to the beginning, and then sent it where it already changes the language), it’s very easy to set everything up.

And please, add languages for (console.error messages)

I dont know, its error or no, but why is 2x arrowright ?

keyList: ['enter', 'shift', 'control', 'alt', 'escape', ' ', 'arrowleft',
'arrowright',
'arrowright',
'arrowup', 'arrowdown', '1', '2', '3', '4', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'i', 'j', 'k', 'n', 'o', 'p', 'q', 'r', 's', 't', 'u', 'w', 'x', 'y', 'z', '\\', '|'],
ankvpsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 27.04.2020

@SighT 说道: Look how I made the script (created "variable" to the beginning, and then sent it where it already changes the language), it’s very easy to set everything up.

And please, add languages for (console.error messages)

I dont know, its error or no, but why is 2x arrowright ?

keyList: ['enter', 'shift', 'control', 'alt', 'escape', ' ', 'arrowleft',
'arrowright',
'arrowright',
'arrowup', 'arrowdown', '1', '2', '3', '4', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'i', 'j', 'k', 'n', 'o', 'p', 'q', 'r', 's', 't', 'u', 'w', 'x', 'y', 'z', '\\', '|'],
  1. The current language information is automatically obtained for automatic adjustment. The user does not need to set the language variable. Even if the language variable has been set, it will be reset when the script is updated. Most users do not like this kind of toss, and will provide a visual setting interface later, at this time, language configuration items will be added.
  2. The follow-up work is mainly focused on the development of the visual configuration interface. Currently, there will be no multilingual translation of debugging information. If you can provide a translated corpus, I will add it as soon as possible
  3. Two arrowrights are bugs, fixed

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.