Greasy Fork is available in English.

Web-Einschränkungen aufheben: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Adblock, & MEHR!

Ein riesiges Benutzerskript, das Hunderte von Websites modifiziert, Mods, Hacks, neue Funktionen und Lebensqualität im Web hinzufügt! (in Beta) Bemerkenswerte Funktionen: Automatische Weiterleitung und Umgehung von , ein voll funktionsfähiger MooMoo.io-Hack, dunkler Modus für Google Classroom, Massenlöschung von Discord-Nachrichten, Entfernen von Werbung auf Baidu, Facebook-Werbeblocker!

< Rückmeldungen aufWeb-Einschränkungen aufheben: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Adblock, & MEHR!

Rezension: OK - Skript funktioniert, hat aber Fehler

Deleted user 666777
§
Veröffentlicht: 14.07.2020

flareZ, ur not probably going to see this, but u should add a line code to we can start with more than 100res. I'm considerated a great programmer, but somehow I can't find the command line. The command are an total chaos, and it's giant. The code are like Yandere Simulator XD sorry, but it works, and it's OK. If u add this, I can become a contributor if u want, and help with the code. Thx if u r seeing this.

Arrow Gamer

§
Veröffentlicht: 26.08.2022

I have studied js for 8years now and it only took me 15 minutes to find it. If you truly are a great programmer, this shouldnt be hard at al.

§
Veröffentlicht: 09.12.2022

I have studied js for 8years now and it only took me 15 minutes to find it. If you truly are a great programmer, this shouldnt be hard at al.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to get more than 100 resources because we use a predefined function. If you used to follow Sydney's social’s, you would have received +100 resources; this simply reactivates that function.

zyenithVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 23.12.2022

no this is possible, you just need to send the moofoll byte in your spawn data

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.