Grabber allows you to fetch episode links from 9anime. It currently support grabbing videos from 9anime Server (ex: Server F4) and RapidVideo. You can then couple these links with a download manager to download episodes in bulk.
- Install a user script manager. I recommend Tampermonkey
- Install Grabber
- Open any 9anime watch page. Example: https://9anime.to/watch/eromanga-sensei.k22w
- The Grab All button will appear near the server. Click it!
- Make sure to keep a download manager handy. The grabbed links will be copied to your clipboard.
ℹ️ Read How To Download Episodes for more details.
⚠️ If you get a Tampermonkey page requesting origin permission, remember to click allow.
- More information about metadata.json can be found here
- Added Links box, which is displayed once the grabbing is completed
- Updated token generation as 9anime changed it.
Grab All button and
Quality Select dropdown are now disabled when grabbing starts.
- Preferred quality selector. Meaning you can chose what quality to grab (ex: 360p, 480p etc).
- Names are now Title case
Note: quality selection only works if you are grabbing links from 9anime server (i.e: F2, F4 etc). Also, if a quality that you chose is not present, it will skip the episode.
- Added support for grabbing episodes from 9anime server (ex: Server F4)