Greasy Fork is available in English.

Resize Image On "Open image in new tab"

Support: Google(blogspot YouTube)\Tumblr\Twitter\Steam(Only user content)\ArtStation\Pinimg\Weibo\Reddit (And more...

< Rückmeldungen aufResize Image On "Open image in new tab"

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 11.05.2019

Support for deviantArt?

found a script that can redirect deviantart URLs but I would rather use this script only instead of having to use two https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/36662-image-max-url/code

Ebb
§
Veröffentlicht: 06.06.2019

I use that script. Why not use it instead? It supports alot of sites.

§
Veröffentlicht: 19.09.2019

@Ebb said: I use that script. Why not use it instead? It supports alot of sites.

I would rather use this extension instead of managing multiple ones. too much features are on Image Max URL as well I think. I just want to be redirected to the full resolutioon URL instead of messing with keybinds and options

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.12.2019

@mad_muffinz Yeah the settings are pretty convoluted there, it's something I have to work on haha.

But you shouldn't have to mess with the settings, by default it will redirect images to the original versions when opening them in a new tab :) The rest of the features are optional (I actually rarely use them myself)

§
Veröffentlicht: 08.05.2020

@qsniyg said: @mad_muffinz Yeah the settings are pretty convoluted there, it's something I have to work on haha.

But you shouldn't have to mess with the settings, by default it will redirect images to the original versions when opening them in a new tab :) The rest of the features are optional (I actually rarely use them myself)

I didn't notice this reply; thanks for reaching out to me! It's been a while since I used it, and I do really like it now :D

however I am not really familiar with that trigger time delay feature I'll tweak around.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.