MAL-Sync (Deprecated on Greasyfork)

Greasyfork version of Malsync has been deprecated please install from GitHub instead

< Feedback on MAL-Sync (Deprecated on Greasyfork)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-04-25

Is there any reason why MAL-Sync doesn't support FUNimation Now?

It seems like such a big oversight to include Crunchyroll but not include the site for dubs. I mean, I don't mind using sites like 9anime if a show isn't available on official sites, but I do try my best to use official sites, and I use FUNimation most because I like watching dubbed anime. Is there any way that it could be added to the list? I think it would make this script MUCH more powerful if it didn't just support official options like Crunchyroll and Netflix. FUNimation is one of the biggest anime sites out there when it comes to legal options, and has the most dubs. If you could add this in a feature update that would be GREAT!

lolamtischAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-29

@Brokenxwing The Problem is that funimation is not accessible in my Country and I dont like using vpns. It will probably come some day, when i am motivated to work with a vpn again or someone else adds it. You could open an issue on github, so it doesnt get forgotten. https://github.com/lolamtisch/MALSync/issues/new/choose

Sign in to post a reply.