Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
Hvad er et user script?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Image Max URL - Finder større eller originale versioner af billeder og videoer til mere end 8000 websteder
- Pixiv easy save image - Save pixiv image easily with custom name format and shortcut key.
- 音视频通用下载器 - 下载所有网站上的音乐、视频。单击页面最右边的《 来打开捕获列表，双击捕获列表来关闭它。
- 网页翻译助手 - 支持划词翻译，输入文本翻译,谷歌整页翻译。可以自行选择谷歌翻译,有道字典翻译和百度翻译。
- PKB-MOD - PKB Mod Vanis.Io
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.