Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
Hvad er et user script?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Desktop Mobile (Android) Mobile (iOS)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Pixiv easy save image - Save pixiv image easily with custom name format and shortcut key.
- PKB-MOD - PKB Mod Vanis.Io
- Agma.io linesplit overlay - Linescript overlay for agma.io by Wynell
- [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI - Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)
- 【网盘】 自动点击 【多合一】 - 百度网盘 秒传 单文件\多文件 阿里云盘无提取码
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.