Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Auto Buffer & Auto HD

Buffers the video without autoplaying and puts it in HD if the option is on. For Firefox, Opera, & Chrome

< Feedback on YouTube Auto Buffer & Auto HD

Question/comment

§
Posted: 26. 07. 2015

it doesn't work!

at firefox 39

JoeSimmonsAuthor
§
Posted: 30. 07. 2015

Seems to work for me. What exactly isn't working for you?

§

sorry ,my fault.but it needs some time to turn to the video quality that I choose.I want the video quality that I choose when the video start playing.

JoeSimmonsAuthor
§
it needs some time to turn to the video quality that I choose.I want the video quality that I choose when the video start playing.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything I can do about that. The video loads one segment in "Auto" quality before the script can switch it to the desired quality, so the player plays that out first before switching.

§
it needs some time to turn to the video quality that I choose.I want the video quality that I choose when the video start playing.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything I can do about that. The video loads one segment in "Auto" quality before the script can switch it to the desired quality, so the player plays that out first before switching.

1.2.87 version work well at FF36 because flash video mode,but at FF39,perhaps html5...

Sign in to post a reply.