WME Reverse Nodes

Serves to reverse the nodes A and B of a segment, in order to better manage restrictions on multiples segments.

< Feedback on WME Reverse Nodes

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-15

Closure problem

Hello seb-d59,

I tried your code, and it seems to work well. After some more testing, it seems there is something not quite ok. I tried it on a piece of MH which is one direction. After reversing the nodes, I couldn't set a closure anymore. The error I'm getting is: "Cannot add road closure since segment forward direction is forbidden"
Since the segment is rebuilt I can't set a closure longer then 2 days. That's understandable. But after reversing the nodes it does not accept any closure.
I haven't tried waiting for a map update to see if the problem disappears.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gerard

§
Posted: 2018-05-23

I'm having this same issue. I've used this script on several ramps around me, and now I can't add closures in the one-way direction. BUT, I can add them in the reverse direction.

Would love to see a fix for this, as this script is helping me clean up and lot misc segments.

seb-d59Author
§
Posted: 2018-05-23

Hi, i'am sorry but a restriction is not the same of a closure!

Keep in mind that any segment whose direction is changed, can not be close. You will have to wait for the update servers.

Originally, I designed for the restrictions, not for closures !

Link to the official script topic: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1316&t=171295 (is the Fr section but you can post in En)

Sign in to post a reply.