Greasy Fork is available in English.

Diskuse » Creation Requests

{REQ} moonbitcoins.com script

Hi All.
can Help For make Script for moonbitcoins.com.
thank you.

§
Posted: 17. 09. 2020

A script that does what? Be specific

no sir very easy.
click start mining wait 15 min next try.

§

Now I understand, that's really easy to do, but I would need to create an account on the website to be able to see that page, and I'm not willing to do that, neither most people here on greasyfork.

Do you know anything about JS or html?
Can you give me the start button html codes or the whole page html?
If yes I can help

§
Edited: 17. 09. 2020

"bu tton type="button" class="btn btn-block" sty le="background-color:#008800;color:#ffffff" disabled="">Try again in 0 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds"

Try again in 1 hours "butt on type="button" class="btn btn-block" sty le="background-color:#09F;color:#ffffff">Your hourly BOUNTY is active, Click to get it NOW"

start "bu tton id="start-mining" type="button" class="btn btn-block" sty le="background-color:#008800;color:#ffffff">Start Bitcoin Mining"

§

// ==UserScript==
// @name moonbitcoins Auto Clicker
// @namespace moonbitcoinsautoclick
// @version 0.1
// @description moonbitcoins Auto Clicker.
// @author hacker09
// @match https://www.moonbitcoins.com/*
// @grant none
// @run-at document-end
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
document.querySelector("#start-mining").onclick = function() // Detects the mouse click on the button
{ //Starts the onclick function
setInterval(function(){ document.querySelector("#start-mining").click(); }, 15300); //Click on the button after 15.30 secs
}; //Finishes the onclick function
})();

try not work.

§

You didn't wait 15 minutes!

Open the page and click on the start mining button, then after 15 minutes the script will automatically click again on that button for you, that's it

yes wait and try and refresh page.
not starting

§
Edited: 17. 09. 2020

On your browser console paste this
document.querySelector("#start-mining")

Then the start mining button should be selected...
Was the start mining button selected?

Are you sure that the start mining button is ALWAYS clickable after 15 minutes?
This image is saying that you should wait 22 minutes https://greasyfork.org/rails/active_storage/blobs/eyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaHBBb2tFIiwiZXhwIjpudWxsLCJwdXIiOiJibG9iX2lkIn19--38af4f9c3f9db326d597900dcef2b13b66c0e8f0/a9e3d963-d045-4f03-8114-8fc4da36db8e.png?locale=en

§
Posted: 18. 09. 2020
Edited: 18. 09. 2020

On your browser console paste this
document.querySelector("#start-mining")

yes selected but not click for start.
Record video.

wait 22 minutes for The bounty

§

When you click on start mining you can't click on any of the other menu options, neither reload the page, otherwise the script will stop counting down.

Before clicking on the start mining button,go to the browser console and paste and enter this document.querySelector("#start-mining").click();
This should click on the start mining button. Let me know if this doesn't click on the start mining button.

Here are the steps you must follow to make the script work.
1 Load the page that has the button start mining.
2 Click on that button.
3 Wait.
4 Don't click on anything else on that page.

My bad, the script was running every 15.5 secs, but now will run every 15.5 minutes(930000 in miliseconds). Even though the script was running every 15.5 secs the script was supposed to work.
You can also increase or decrease the amount of time by changing the numbers 930000 in the line below
setInterval(function(){ document.querySelector("#start-mining").click(); }, 930000);

Search on google for something like 930000 milliseconds in minutes, then change the milliseconds number on that line and the script will work.
25 minutes in miliseconds is 1500000

// ==UserScript==
// @version 0.1
// @author hacker09
// @grant none
// @run-at document-end
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
document.querySelector("#start-mining").onclick = function() // Detects the mouse click on the button
setInterval(function(){ document.querySelector("#start-mining").click(); }, 930000); //Click on the button after 15.30 minutes
})();

very thank you.
test not work.

§

https://imgur.com/a/cmr0O2T

open the browser console
Click on select element by click button
then click on the start mining box (You will be redirected to the html content of the box)
Right click on the html that you will be redirected to
Click on Copy
click on copy js path

post the result here

see

§

This should click on the start mining button
document.querySelector("#start-mining").click();

yes worked.

§

Then please do what I said earlier, try changing the number 930000. Increase that number and wait.Do that until it works.
Try running the code below, tell me if you see an alert box after 15.5 minutes. (If/when you see the box press ok)!!!

// ==UserScript==
// @version 0.1
// @author hacker09
// @grant none
// @run-at document-end
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
setInterval(function(){ alert("Clicking again on the start mining button. The next click will be in 15.5 minutes!!!");document.querySelector("#start-mining").click(); }, 930000); //Click on the button after 15.30 minutes
})();

not work.
show alert("Clicking again on the start mining button. The next click will be in 15.5
but not click.

need refresh and next click ( start mining button ) active.

See

§
Posted: 19. 09. 2020

It means that the script is working!
As I said, now you just have to change the milliseconds in the script code.

What does 111 mean?

not click
Time to complete mining : 600

not see video?

§
Edited: 19. 09. 2020

Please upload the screenshots here https://imgur.com/upload OR use the default greasyfork tool

I watched the video... But I didn't really see any point in watching the video

Time to complete mining : 600... Does it mean that the start mining button will only show and become clickable after 600 minutes or what?

Run the script again, wait 1/2 hours and I'm pretty sure that the script will automatically click the start mining button

see

see

§

So the script should check when the text "The amount earned has been transferred to your account" show up, and then wait something like 25 minutes, and then click on the start mining button again?

I'm wondering about the text "The bounty, will be active again after 22 minutes and 00 seconds.".
This means that the button is only click able after that 22 minutes right?

If the text "The amount earned has been transferred to your account" DOESN'T show up, the start mining button isn't clickable is it?

§

is 600 seconds? (This is 10 minutes)

§

In the videos the text "the bounty will be active in 1 hour" was shown, even though are you able to click on start mining after the 15 minutes or not?

If yes then I can't see I a reason why the script isn't working.

I think that the problem is that the text "Wait 15 minutes" only appears when you reload, this stop the script from working.

Can you see the text "Wait 15 minutes" even if you don't reload the page or not?

§

Try this
1 click on start mining
2 wait for the text "wait 15 minutes" to appear
3 when the text appears on your browser console paste and enter this
setInterval(function(){ alert("Clicking again on the start mining button. The next click will be in 15.5 minutes!!!");document.querySelector("#start-mining").click(); }, 930000); //Click on the button after 15.30 minutes

In 15 minutes the start mining button should be clicked automatically...

need refresh.

§

Try this
1 click on start mining
2 when the mining ends reload the page and wait for the text "wait 15 minutes" to appear
3 when the text appears on your browser console paste and enter this

In 15 minutes the start mining button should be clicked automatically...

§
Posted: 20. 09. 2020
Edited: 20. 09. 2020

try.

can talk pv8?
telegram or email?

§
Posted: 13. 10. 2020

Hi, could someone please create a script that would add more than 0.0000001-0.0000002btc for example 0.00001?

Sign in to post a reply.