Greasy Fork is available in English.

Бутон за превод на коментари в YouTube

Добавете бутон за превод към коментарите в YouTube && Live Chat Translation

< Отзив за Бутон за превод на коментари в YouTube

Отзив: Отлично - скриптът работи

§
Публикуван на: 13.02.2023

Can you make it style like this when clicked?

linkwanggoАвтор
§

This click effect is only for your personal needs, I can't write the click effect into the code. But I can provide you with element tags that you can modify with a CSS manager such as Stylus by yourself.

§

This click effect is only for your personal needs, I can't write the click effect into the code. But I can provide you with element tags that you can modify with a CSS manager such as Stylus by yourself.

gif me. please

linkwanggoАвтор
§

I have updated the script, it will have translated attribute when you clicked the button.

§
Публикуван на: 16.02.2023

I have updated the script, it will have translated attribute when you clicked the button.

I'm still a beginner. Try experimenting with color changes. But it pushes to change to all button colors. I give up.
After that, the main account I used will be back. There is no translate button anymore. After you fixed the bug back to use. But now it's no longer working. Can you fix it?. please?

linkwanggoАвтор
§

Hi, I don't understand "After that, the main account I used will be back. There is no translate button anymore. After you fixed the bug back to use. But now it's no longer working.". If you describe it in your native language, it may be better for me to use a translation to understand it.

Please explain the situation in more detail.

I suggest you remove one Google account first, leaving only one, and then test it.

§

Hi, I don't understand "After that, the main account I used will be back. There is no translate button anymore. After you fixed the bug back to use. But now it's no longer working.". If you describe it in your native language, it may be better for me to use a translation to understand it.

I suggest you remove one Google account first, leaving only one, and then test it.

ทำให้มันมีบัญชีเดียวแล้ว อ่า ก็ไม่ได้ผล

§

จากนั้นผมก็ทำให้มันเป็นเหมือนเดิมปล่อยให้ 9 ชั่วโมง ก็กลับมาเป็นปกติใช้งานได้แล้วขอบคุณ ไม่รู้ว่าคุณแก้ไขหรือเปล่า แต่ขอบคุณที่เป็นห่วง

linkwanggoАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 17.02.2023

I didn't find the BUG, ​​so I can't fix it.

This BUG may appear on your side again.

If BUG appears again, You can record some script running status:

1. Is the script menu running?

2. Is the title translation button running?

3. Is the comment translation button running?

If you keep recording, it may be helpful to find BUG.

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.