Greasy Fork is available in English.

MTurk HIT DataBase Legacy

Extended ability to search HITs you have worked on and other useful tools (CSV export/import, requester notes, requester block, pending/projected earnings)

< Feedback on MTurk HIT DataBase Legacy

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 13-07-2015

Help! I messed up my database.

I hope you can advise. Here is what happened. When I loaded MTurk this morning,I got the message from HDB that I needed to run that patch fix that I did in June. I figured that it was because I had deleted my cookies over the weekend and ignored it. However, when I updated my database, I noticed that things were odd. I looked closer and saw that I had lost everything over 45 days old. I exported my database and went to an old export and added in the older hits. I then deleted the extraineous data because it was from before the format change. I imported that and was informed that there was 1 error. I checked and found that the old hits are there, at least but the date format was wonky. Now, every time I update, I get errors. What should I do? I have a backup from 6/2, one from 6/3 and the one from today, which is missing everything from before 6/10. Is there a way to restore my database? Or will I have to take the loss of my first month?

§
Posted: 13-07-2015

It stopped giving errors, I don't know what to think. Can I trust my database or not?

Tjololoمؤلف
§
Posted: 21-07-2015

If you have a backup, check out my videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FPfBOhG9M That should show you how to properly import, and there should be an annotation on there that links to a manually fix method to fix the issues that occurred back in June.

Clearing your data will delete all of your hitDB, I don't recommend doing that unless you have a backup. Cookies will not, but most of the time when you clear cookies you delete data as well, so that's where all your hits went.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.