Greasy Fork is available in English.

زر ترجمة التعليق على اليوتيوب

أضف زر ترجمة إلى تعليقات YouTube && Live Chat Translation

< Feedback on زر ترجمة التعليق على اليوتيوب

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03-01-2023

can you make it compatible with the old UI?
because its not showed up with this script
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/457543-yt-july-2018-november-2020-script

linkwanggoمؤلف
§

OK, I'll take a look when I have time. But not now, it's late at night here

§

okay, take your time bro
i can still translate comment, but with the old ui i cant translate title and description

linkwanggoمؤلف
§
Posted: 04-01-2023

finished, try updating v6.0.5

§

thanks!!

linkwanggoمؤلف
§

I just updated v6.0.6, and tweaked the style a little bit,because Firefox and Chrome display a little bit differently

linkwanggoمؤلف
§

If you switch the theme, remember to refresh the page so that the effect can be displayed correctly

linkwanggoمؤلف
§
Posted: 17-02-2023

@xeraphim @udontkn0wme

Hi, I'm going to remove compatibility for this script(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/457543-yt-july-2018-november-2020-script) in a recent version. Because this is a piece of code that may have BUG.

After removal, the style of the button will change to the original style.

So you need to modify the button style yourself to be compatible with the userstyle you use.

Hoping to hear a response.

§
Posted: 18-02-2023

sure, thanks for the notice. not a big deal
thanks for the script!

§
Posted: 18-02-2023

by the way, can you add option to make the button is icon only with no text? because its kinda full when you play 4:3 videos

linkwanggoمؤلف
§
Posted: 19-02-2023

Please send me a video link as an example.

linkwanggoمؤلف
§
Posted: 19-02-2023

The layout of the button looks normal from the picture. Can you tell me the script you used? I'll try to find a solution.

§
Posted: 22-02-2023

The layout of the button looks normal from the picture. Can you tell me the script you used? I'll try to find a solution.

actually if you zoom the picture it shows that when you play 4:3 videos the like button and the other button collide like the picture.

the translate button right now consist of the "icon" and the text "translate" or "original" when clicked. since it takes space, can you add option to make the script show only icon for the button and no text to save space?

linkwanggoمؤلف
§
Posted: 24-02-2023

Could you please modify your rating? If you think the script I wrote is not good, I hope you can modify it to no rating. I don't like orange and red, it looks uncomfortable. Thank you.

https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/456108-youtube%E8%AF%84%E8%AE%BA%E7%BF%BB%E8%AF%91%E6%8C%89%E9%92%AE/discussions/169823

§

sure!

linkwanggoمؤلف
§

The layout of the button looks normal from the picture. Can you tell me the script you used? I'll try to find a solution. actually if you zoom the picture it shows that when you play 4:3 videos the like button and the other button collide like the picture.the translate button right now consist of the "icon" and the text "translate" or "original" when clicked. since it takes space, can you add option to make the script show only icon for the button and no text to save space?

I think it's just a tiny problem, and it doesn't matter to most people.

If you want to solve this problem perfectly, the script needs to monitor window changes in real-time, which will consume unnecessary performance. I've tried. but in the end, I deleted the code.

I have a compromise, which is to hide the share button through CSS so that this problem will not occur.

§

that's okay then, since i still need share feature
its only minor, so all is good

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.