Also available as a Chrome extension or a Firefox Add-on
Improve Twitter by:
- Always using the Latest Tweets (chronological) timeline - automatically switches you back when Twitter decides they'd rather you were on the "Home" (algorithmic) timeline because "engagement"
- Moving retweets to a separate Retweets timeline, or hiding them entirely
- Hiding "Who to follow" / "Follow some Topics" etc. sections in the timeline
- Hiding "More Tweets" when viewing a tweet from an external link
- Fast blocking - skips the confirmation dialog when you try to block someone
- Removing sidebar content (Trends, Who to follow, sidefooter)
- Hiding the Messages drawer
- Removing some less-used links from the primary nav (Explore, Bookmarks, Links)
- Hiding the account switcher in the primary nav footer
- Using the site's base font size and normal font weight in the primary nav to make it less distracting (using your selected font size from the Display / Customize your view dialog)
These features all default to enabled and can be configured by editing the
config object at the top of the script.
- Hide tweets by or quoting verified accounts, or highlight them if you want to check how much of your timeline content is driven by verified accounts