Greasy Fork is available in English.

Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Amazon Video

< Feedback on Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 07-04-2019
Edited: 07-04-2019

"TypeError: info.catalogMetadata is undefined" not working(TV Show subtitle)

Hi.

"TypeError: info.catalogMetadata is undefined" with TV Show subtitle not working. firefox 66.0.2 64bit + Greasemonkey 4.7 + Amazon Video - subtitle downloader Script 1.5.1

thank you

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§

Works here.

§

what does mean?

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§
Posted: 08-04-2019

That means what you said tells me nothing. You didn't provide any URL so I tested random show and downloaded subs just fine.

§
Posted: 08-04-2019

@Tithen-Firion said: That means what you said tells me nothing. You didn't provide any URL so I tested random show and downloaded subs just fine.

works fine. episode list below "Download subs for this season" is now showed.

thank you.

§
Posted: 11-04-2019
Edited: 12-04-2019

A few days ago, the interface of Amazon Prime Video has been renewed in a dark style. In the dark style interface, "Download subs for this episode" is not displayed. I have two accounts on Amazon.com. Even in the same program, one account displays a dark style and the other displays a conventional style.

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§
Posted: 12-04-2019

Try new version. Hope the fix didn't break it for other interfaces.

§

Thank you. I tried a new version (1.6.0). However, under the new interface, "Download subs for this episode" is still not shown. For your reference, I put the image and source of the new interface in the following url.

newstyle.jpg http://macgyver.myqnapcloud.com:8080/share.cgi?ssid=06Zbe9S&open=normal

newstyle.html http://macgyver.myqnapcloud.com:8080/share.cgi?ssid=0x0k06P&open=normal

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§

Try now. "Download subs for this season" may not work if you don't own the whole season, I haven't tested it.

§

I tried version 1.6.1. Great! Under the new interface, both "Download subs for this episode" and "Download subs for this season"(for shows that have the right to watch for the whole season) worked correctly.

For shows that only have part of the season to watch, "TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'subs.length')" is repeated for the number of shows. This is the same specification under the previous interface.

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§

Try with 1.6.2

§

I tried version 1.6.2. When I clicked on the "Download subs for this season" of the season where the viewing right was only part of the season, only the subtitles of the program with the right to viewing were downloaded. It's very cool. Thank you.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.