Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Feedback on Netflix - subtitle downloader

مراجعة: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 22-07-2018

Download subs from this ep to last available isn't working correctly

download subs from this ep to last available isn't working correctly, I'm only getting the first sub in the language selected (eg. Danish but I've tried with many) and then the rest in English. I've had to revert to downloading each episode/language individually with Subtitles Catcher Chrome add-on which is a major pain and I can't do other work at the same time.

I've tried clearing cache (multiple times) rebooting PC, reinstalling the script, nothing has helped.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it.

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§

When I was writing this script Netflix preserved subtitles language from ep to ep. Don't have Netflix anymore so don't know the options but maybe you set it to force English subs?

§

Thanks for replying, I'm pretty certain I haven't made any changes and can't find anywhere that I can turn my base language off. I guess Netflix changed something :(

§
Posted: 25-07-2018

Just an update on this, the issue only seems to occurs when the video is a non-English language by default. Confirmed this tonight by downloading Italian subs for Good Girls, all episodes downloaded without issue, then changed to Meteor Garden (which is Chinese-Mandarin) and tried to grab French subs but only E01 was in that language all the rest were in English.

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§
Posted: 25-07-2018

Good to know. Have you tried changing language settings? Both profile and account language. Let me know if that changes anything.

In fact, Netflix has made some changes to the subtitle menu. Surely that's why the script is not working properly now.

§
Posted: 29-07-2018

@Tithen-Firion said: Good to know. Have you tried changing language settings? Both profile and account language. Let me know if that changes anything.

I had a dig around but couldn't find anywhere that I could set/change anything related to profile/account language. If you can direct me a bit I could do some further testing.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.