Bypass YouTube age verification

Bypass YouTube age verification without logging in.

< Feedback on Bypass YouTube age verification

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-06-03
Edited: 2015-06-05

Great script. Small issues ( player-api )

There is a small issue of compatibility with player resizers add-ons or scripts that make the player-api div element be displaced and show below the video as a black square covering the comments. Also on the part where the related videos should go there are no related videos.

§
Posted: 2015-06-05

I realized a way on how to fix it.

Add this line after line 21 document.getElementById("player-api").remove();

so like this

var videoid = window.location.search.substr(window.location.search.indexOf("v=") + 2);
document.getElementById("player-api").remove();

It will fix it and it works well with in combination with other scripts and alone and it works well on normal watchpages with non restricted videos.

But still there are no related videos on the page idk if that's fixable though.

tfrAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-05

document.getElementById("player-api").remove();

It will fix it and it works well with in combination with other scripts and alone

OK. I inserted it.

and it works well on normal watchpages with non restricted videos.

On normal watchpages, this script does not make any action, so it shouldn't make any problems in this case.

But still there are no related videos on the page idk if that's fixable though.

I will look at that. Another bypass script has this functionality. But I would create a separate script for "Show Related Videos".

§
Posted: 2015-06-06

Thanks.

tfrAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-15

I have written the script today: Youtube: Show related videos if missing.

Please note: You have to install both scripts for full functionality.

It works with Firefox+Greasemonkey, but not with Chrome+Tampermonkey.

§
Posted: 2015-08-26

Great thanks a lot. I noticed that they only appear at the end of the video would it be possible to also add them to the page? (the column of related videos at the right or bottom of the video)

tfrAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-26
Great thanks a lot. I noticed that they only appear at the end of the video would it be possible to also add them to the page? (the column of related videos at the right or bottom of the video)

Have you both scripts installed? Open Greasemonkey Menu on a Youtube video. You should see at least two entries with a tick next to it:

• Bypass YouTube age verification
  • Youtube: Show related videos if missing

If that doesn't work: Do you have any other scripts installed which run on YouTube video pages? Dou you use Firefox and Greasemonkey?

§
Posted: 2015-08-27

Now it's working idk what happened yesterday maybe was the cache or something like that. Thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.