SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-09-07
Edited: 2015-09-09

Made Scripts for New SBTV (renamed Watch now) and nCrave

-deleted-

It's possible because I did it. But unfortunately, it's too risky to share it publicly.

§
Posted: 2015-09-09

Congratulations on getting it working.
Are you planning on releasing the script so that others can test it and confirm it works.. and do you have a 'donate' link on a webpage somewhere? Other than here of course, as any donations would not be directly for the script, which would have legal issues/consequences, but rather for your contribution to opensource software.

§
Congratulations on getting it working.
Are you planning on releasing the script so that others can test it and confirm it works.. and do you have a 'donate' link on a webpage somewhere? Other than here of course, as any donations would not be directly for the script, which would have legal issues/consequences, but rather for your contribution to opensource software.

Sorry, not going to happen. You'll have to wait for another scripter.

§

fair call. ...

§
Posted: 2015-09-17

Oh dear. Looks like Watch just got rid of the autoplay feature. Doesn't affect the script at all though because the script has already been auto clicking the next video.

Hmm, should I release a "Lite" and less powerful version of my script? Not full auto, maybe just auto playing through the playlist because of Watch's new update?

§
Posted: 2015-09-19
Oh dear. Looks like Watch just got rid of the autoplay feature. Doesn't affect the script at all though because the script has already been auto clicking the next video.

Hmm, should I release a "Lite" and less powerful version of my script? Not full auto, maybe just auto playing through the playlist because of Watch's new update?

sure anything helps

§
Posted: 2015-09-20

Here, try some nGage. You have to manually open the first link and delete the windows afterwards but you no longer need to click next.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12552-sb-ngage-auto

§
Posted: 2015-09-23

Go to this thread for new scripts from now on.
https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/6255/allen-s-swagbucks-scripts-collection

Also, I released my SB Toolbar Auto toolbar, which is basically the successor to Tjololo's SwagTv script.

Sign in to post a reply.