Discussions » Creation Requests

Script Request: Automation in Harem Heroes(Nutaku)/ Hentai Heroes.

§
Posted: 2018-04-27

Script Request: Automation in Harem Heroes(Nutaku)/ Hentai Heroes.

I'm just looking for a script that would automate well basically/almost everything. Functions I would like to have in it:

1. AutoBattle(Trolls): It automates the troll battles in-game.*
  2. AutoSalary: It auto collects money from the harem girls when they get it.*
  3. AutoQuest: It would automatically go to the latest quest in the adventure and use up energy, money or item that it needs to go farther in the adventure.**
  4. AutoPachinko: It would automate the daily free pachinko.**
  5. AutoBattle(Arena): This would automate the battles in the Arena that would refresh every 30 minutes.
  6. AutoDailyMissions: This would automate the daily tasks that just needs it to be started and when it's done it would go start the next one. Then it would collect the completed ones and also collect the "finishing all daily tasks" reward.

Legend:

Note: The script maker of the script that I refer here is not active, so that's why the script is not fully working in the new version of the game. Also, someone made a script/update to the script to automate the Arena Battles, number 5, but they sell it, so yeah....

AFK
§
Posted: 2018-06-13

have you a working scrypt?

§
Edited: 2018-06-13

its in the link i placed in the thingy. I have a version which has some bits of update from other users but its still incomplete.

By updates i mean that it has update for the things that are essential but not everything.

AFK
§

collecting money does not work after today's upgrade

§

Someone fixed that already in the post i made in the script i said in this forum

§
Posted: 2018-10-15

Is this script still functional?

§
Posted: 2018-10-21

The script is updated in the userjs version but most updates are usermade not by the original creator. just check the forum.

Sign in to post a reply.