Youtube Subtitle Downloader v36

Download Subtitles

< Feedback on Youtube Subtitle Downloader v36

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-04-19

Doesn't work on EDGE????

I can see the button, but even I can open and read CC, this plugin says that there's no subtitles there...

§
Posted: 2018-04-19

It simply doesn't work with automatic CC. This plugin can only detect "customized" subtitles... ...what a HOAX...

1c7Author
§
Posted: 2018-04-22
1c7Author
§

these 2 link would solve your problem

1c7Author
§
Edited: 2018-04-22

1 What you are looking for is other tool, this one is clearly only for "closed" subtitle. which I wrote clearly in the title and description.

this one can download automatic CC.. link: https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/5367-youtube-auto-subtitle-downloader-v15

2 I just assume everyone using Tampermonkey is on Chrome. I didn't write this clearly (shouldn't use Firefox or EDGE) which is my bad. I take the blame. it's on me.

3 QUESTION: why it doesn't support Firefox or EDGE? ANSWER: because this tool is free. it's free since 2014 and I still maintaining until this day (2018 April 22). I can't put too much time into this. I have to spend time to do my job. pay the bill.

4 you don't have to be a dick and complain a free open source tool.
this tool have many positive review. currently 20,662 download, 125 like, 0 ok, 2 dislike.
so clearly it work.

be polite, just say this thing doesn't work as expected, and you need help. many people would gladly help you out for free.

but instead, this is what you wrote: screenshot not asking for help, just complain.

try to become at better person at the future :) future is awesome, and you should be awesome too.

Sign in to post a reply.