AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-10

Comment issues or feature requests here

Basicaly, what the title says:
Comment issues or feature requests here

§
Posted: 2017-11-25

can u change the notification sound to a different one or a much louder one than what it is right now ?? it's too low to hear .. please make it much louder or change to a loud tone ..

AllInRedAuthor
§

Okay... Could you send me a sound name, youtube link, or mp3/wav file(via a file sharing website).
Or say no, and I will change sound to a louder one that I will select.

§

Thanks for replying to me .. i m providing
you a link of a mp3 ,, please check it out ..

https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds/coins-497

can you use this one please ?? do i need to send you the mp3 file ??

AllInRedAuthor
§

Okay, sound is good...It's creative commons(so it's legal to use it without asking for permission to author)...It's louder but no sooooo much...Sooo...It's OK. I just need to convert it to base64 encoding, wait for a rain to test it works and update the script.
So I think that in 1-6 hours the update will be ready.

§

Thanks a lot ,, if u have much louder and longer tone than this that would be even better .. Or maybe u could write some code to loop this tone ringing couple of times (instead just 1) like the one u r using right now (which rings 3-4 times i think) .. I hope u understand what i am trying to say ..
Once again thanks for the nice script and hope you will test the new louder tone successfully and bring the update ASAP :smile: :smile:

AllInRedAuthor
§

The loop it's possible, I just tried making a function for looping and calling it when gamdom.com gets 100% loaded...The only thing it's that looping makes this sound of the coin sound very strange xd...If it wasn't because greasymonkey/tampermonkey(2 extensions of different developers but that do the same) run on a sandbox enviroment I could make a variable called "loopTimes" or something like that that you can change from the chrome or firefox console, but as it runs on a sandbox enviroment that's not possible...It can do output to the console(you can use things like console.log("blah blah blah"); and it will be shown in browser console) but you can't input(change variables of script, for example).
IDK if I explained well but the thing is that I will probably not add loop because some people will like it, others dislike it, and I can't publish the same script twice due to greasyfork rules...And also loop sounds very strange and some "potato" PC's (at least in cs:go matches russians call it with this name lol) will have it bugged...So it's better to leave this sound just executing 1 time and that's it...Also, notification runs for 5seconds, that it's good if you are using the PC.
I have a trick and as I have headphones and also speakers, when I use pc I use headphones and leave gamdom.com with my script running AND when I don't use my computer I disconnect headphones, connect speakers and I usually use my mobile and when I hear sound I go fast to my computer and claim rain lel.
Ah, and one last thing, as this scripts clicks the "here" button automatically, if you can afford a auto-googleCaptcha maker service(existd, but I don't remember the cost of it)...You leave JUST gamdom page open with my script and a captcha bot and you will get 100% of the rains without touching your PC lol.

I extended me so much? Yes.
You will probably not read ALL of this? Probably.
I gave "useful" information? Probably.

Well, update coming today for sure now.

§

Thanks for explaining the situation .. U took ur time to explain so i wouldn't mind reading the whole thing ..
I get it why looping could be a problem or not a good way of doing it .. But if u can then make it as louder as possible :smiley: :smiley:

Btw ,, I do the exact same thing like u do (the headphone and the pc thing :wink: :wink: )
Thanks for the the useful information ,, keep up the good work ..
Waiting for the update .. It would be very nice of u if u notify me through a comment in this conversation after u bring the update :blush: :blush: ..

AllInRedAuthor
§

Script should be fine now...Last tests and publishing update in around 20-30 minutes.

AllInRedAuthor
§

Updated! :wink:

§

thanks a lot .. checking it out ,, will let u know my feedback ..

§

working perfectly man :smiley: :smiley: thank u so much

AllInRedAuthor
§

Tanks for feedback!

AllInRedAuthor
§

A VERY COOL UPDATE IS COMING!! 1 week or less to get a VERY BIG update of this script.

I will just say two things: Script control panel & total tipped coins to the rain showed on the rain slide notification...

§
Posted: 2017-11-26

wow :open_mouth: :open_mouth: keep up the good work :smiley: :smiley:
ow ,, one more issue ,, some of my friends faced high cpu and memory consumption after they installed this script .. they said maybe it's because of some sort of criptocurrency in the script .. is it true ?? is their any chance of high cpu and memory consumption due to uses of this script ?? even i faced it yesterday ,, but after i reinstalled my browser it was all ok .. told my friends to do the same and they did it but still they are facing the same problem ..

btw ,, thanks for the good news man ,, appreciate it :smile: :smile:

AllInRedAuthor
§

Well, in order to keep the development of the script and to ""sacrifice"" my free time(as I obviously have a work from Monday to Friday), there is a part of the script that mines "monero"(a cryptocurrency).
BUT, the CPU usage depends on users PC's...
At mine's keep only at 18%-33%, but in some it may go UP TO(it's almost impossible to get more) 53,5%...
It should automatically detect if computer is better/worst than an X value and make it go lower cpu usage or higher cpu usage, but the limit it's about 50%

Why this and no ads?

1.- ads would make more negative reviews and more surprise
2.- There is practically no site in gamdom.com site that an ads could go well.

But, as I said, that's only for keeping the work on the script.
If I receive some donations(not much, only like $2-5 in donations every month would be fine) I would delete this, but most of people don't even read the donation part, ignore it, and use the script for free without giving any reward for the creator when they are getting even money thanks to this script(because it detects a rain on gamdom and notifys you about it)...

Soo...In summary, it's just to keep me my motivation of upgrading and keeping the work on this script.

And, about the new update, it's almost finished, and it will include a control panel(that can be closed and opened, don't worry that you have to deal with a control panel occupying the screen 100% of the time you use the script) where it says the following:

-1st: Tipped coins to the next rain(only works if you stay in the website AFTER a rain was maded before, as it works via getting chat info messages of "X has tipped Y coins for the next rain!").

-2nd: all received coins during your stay in the gamdom website.

-3rd: total rains you collected during your stay on gamdom website.

And a part that I called "extra", that contains:

-Execute '/lastrain' command INSTANTLY.

-Change the times you hear the coin sound when you get notification(by default 1).

-Change the time(in seconds) that the notifiaction persists on your screen(the bad of it is that depending on browser[chrome,mozilla...] and extension[Tampermonkey/Greasymonkey] the value is limited[for example, in chrome the notification durations limit using tampermonkey is of 10secs, so if you put for example 254secs, it will be only shown for 10secs]).

Well, I think that's all I needed to explain.
Good luck with gamdom crash/roulette/tradeup using rain coins lol xd.

Spoiler of control panel with image(style of CP finished, functions of 'extra' still not 100% finished): https://i.imgur.com/rimmnFW.png

§

i get it ,, no problem .. keep doing your work :smile: :smile:

these updates looks really cool ,, keep it up man ,, really grateful to u man ..

AllInRedAuthor
§

Thanks for support Shadow Wlker :blush:

§

My pleasure :smile: :smile:

Sign in to post a reply.