SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2014-09-11

Crashed Browser too often

After 25 or 30 videos it will cause that tab to complete crash. I think it has something to do with how much memory it uses. Let me know if I can send you more info that might help.

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-11

That usually happens if you have too many tabs open, or keep it running too long. I've found it works best if you open it in a new tab every 10-20 vids or so. If you're leaving it running for a long time, unfortunately there's no way around it as of right now.

§
Posted: 2014-09-18
Edited: 2014-09-19

I just commented out the event handler and all the captcha stuff since i never really get them, and that seems to avoid the memory leak

edit: nevermind spoke too soon. still crashses

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-20

Yeah, I don't have the autosolver working either. I think it's an issue with chrome since it happens to me sometimes on other sites too...Too many pages in the same tab, too much memory used and it'll start crashing. Opening it in another tab or closing/re-opening chrome is the only fix for now, sorry :(

§
Posted: 2014-09-22

I switched to running this script in a lone firefox window instead of chrome, and it's running much better so far

§
Posted: 2014-10-03

I ahve found the solved doesn't work on Chrome anyone since the updates. Could people please start posting Browser version when they mention them?

Sign in to post a reply.